Did you know that you can take Bullitt County Public Library wherever you go? Our mobile app turns your smartphone or tablet into a library at your fingertips. You can instantly tap into your library account and resources…anytime, anywhere!
The app is designed to make your Library more convenient and accessible than ever. The modern design features a streamlined and easy-to-navigate layout. Enhanced services allow you to check out and download digital items from within the app, scan your phone to borrow physical materials at any library location, and much more.
- Manage your account (My Account) by logging in with your library card number and PIN.
- Renew materials, manage holds, and check your account balance.
- Link family accounts in one convenient place!
- Explore our entire catalog, read reviews, see item availability, and place a hold to reserve the next available copy for pickup at any BCPL location.
- Access our digital collection in one handy location. Borrow books, audiobooks, magazines, movies, and music from Hoopla, Kanopy, Kentucky Libraries Unbound, and other digital content providers. You can even download or stream digital items from within the app!
- Discover and access popular online resources to help you learn new skills and find the trustworthy information you need.
- Get quick access to upcoming events posted on our website.
- Find your nearest BCPL location, get directions, or view hours.
- Connect with BCPL on Facebook, Spotify, and more, or check in on our latest announcements or playlists.
- Use our Mobile Printing service to send your print job to any BCPL location.
- See a book that looks interesting? Scan any ISBN barcode from the back of a book to see if a copy is available at one of our libraries.
- Forgot your library card at home? Use your digital barcode to check out materials at any BCPL location.
How to Get Started
Android & iOS Devices
You can download the app by searching for Bullitt County Public Library in the Google Play store or Apple App store on your device, or click the appropriate button below.
Once installed, simply launch the app and enter your library card number and PIN. The app will remember your account information so you won’t need to log in again.