Lebanon Junction Branch
* COVID-19 Update *
All BCPL locations are open and back to their regular hours. Hooray!
For the latest information on our response to COVID-19 and efforts to maintain public service while following the recommendations of health and emergency management authorities, please visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) and BCPL page.
About This Location
The current 7,700-square-foot facility officially opened on July 11, 2010, replacing the original Lebanon Junction Branch built in 1987.
Features & Services:
- Activity boards to encourage and facilitate educational play for children
- Art wall
- Copy, fax, printing, scanning & laminating services
- Curbside Pickup service
- GO! Totes
- Local history room
- Meeting room View Calendar
- Outdoor patio
- Public computers & free Wi-Fi
- Reference services & research help E-mail Trish
- Selection of Take & Make Activity Kits for all ages
- Study room
- Test proctoring