We are always looking for talented and engaged people to join us! View our current job openings below to see if any opportunities match your skills and interests.
For questions about open positions or concerns about the hiring process, contact Rhonda Kinser at 543-7675 ext. 2004 or e-mail email@example.com. Bullitt County Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline: Friday, January 24th
Location: Ridgway Memorial Library
20 hrs./wk.; $12.50/hr. Circulation clerks are responsible for providing excellent customer service and must accurately perform all aspects of library circulation, including checking materials in and out and processing payments. In addition, they should be able to provide basic computer and reader advisory assistance. The successful applicant will work the following biweekly schedule:
- WEEK 1 | Sunday 1:00–5:00 PM, Wednesday 9:00 AM–1:00 PM, Thursday 10:00 AM–2:00 PM & Friday 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
- WEEK 2 | Tuesday 9:00 AM–1:00 PM, Wednesday 9:00 AM–1:00 PM, Friday 1:00–5:00 PM & Saturday 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
Deadline: Sunday, January 19th
Location: Mt. Washington Branch Library
15 hrs./wk.; $8.20/hr. Library Page responsibilities include accurately shelving library materials and keeping library shelves neat and ordered at their home locations. The successful applicant will work the following biweekly schedule:
- WEEK 1 | Monday 9:00 AM–3:00 PM, Wednesday 9:00 AM–2:00 PM & Friday 9:00 AM–1:00 PM
- WEEK 2 | Monday 9:00 AM–3:00 PM, Wednesday 9:00 AM–2:00 PM & Saturday 9:00 AM–1:00 PM
How to Submit Your Application & Resumé
- To apply for an advertised position, please complete the online application included above with the job listing.
- If you would like to submit an application but no positions are open, please complete the General Application.
Applications and resumés are accepted at all times and will be retained for a period of at least ninety days. Resumés are encouraged but not required. All applications on file will be reviewed for job openings and considered with respect to the requirements of the open position(s). View the full Recruitment & Hiring Policy »
Not looking for a job or looking for something to do until a job opens up? Volunteering at the Library is a great way to build your skills and give back to the community. We have various opportunities depending on your needs and interests. To learn more, please contact Jennifer Nippert at 543-7675 ext. 2005 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.