Learn practical conversation skills for over 70 languages with this comprehensive language-learning system focused on teaching much more than just words and phrases. Mango utilizes an engaging interface and intuitive, interactive tools to deliver practical language skills and valuable cultural insights that enhance your understanding of the language.
Each lesson combines real-life situations and audio from native speakers to immerse language learners in a whole new world. Strategically placed memory-building exercises help you to retain information, and grammar notes and critical thinking exercises provide you with the foundation to more intuitively understand the language and adapt lessons and vocabulary to new situations. In no time at all, you’ll be able to confidently navigate all sorts of everyday communications—getting directions, ordering a meal, making new friends, and more!
- Mango also offers fully interactive feature films to help users master new languages. Films provide a breakdown of each line of dialogue and build on all foundational language skills, including grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and culture.
- Mango includes more than 20 Classroom English and ESL courses specifically developed for native speakers of other languages.
Learn anytime, anywhere!
Learn on your computer or mobile device. Mango includes downloadable lessons for offline learning, so you can truly take Mango with you on the road! Plus, sync across devices for a seamless learning experience.
How will YOU Mango?
World language courses include:
(Egyptian, Iraqi, Levantine, MSA)
- Haitian Creole
- Hebrew, Biblical Hebrew
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Scottish Gaelic
(Castilian, Latin American)
- And more!
Novelty & specialty courses include:
- Arab Etiquette (MSA)
- Mandarin Chinese– Business, Feng Shui, Zodiac Signs
- Shakespearean English
- French— Argot French, Romance, Wine & Cheese
- Italian– Carnival of Venice, Horse Race of Siena, Romance
- Japanese– English Loanwords, Mimetic Words
- Oktoberfest German
- St. Patrick’s Day Irish
- Russian– Slang, Superstition
- Castilian Spanish– Flamenco Dancing, Soccer Celebration
- Latin American Spanish– Business, Legal, Medical, Romance, More