Dating from the early 1700s into the 2000s, the database contains full runs and portions of runs of well-known regional and state titles as well as small local newspapers from the United States and other countries. It offers invaluable content for researchers, historians, genealogists, teachers, and students. With ongoing updates and new issues continually being added, there’s always more to be discovered.
- Find newspapers by country, state, and city
- Discover interesting clipping from other users or create and save your own
- Link clippings to your family trees on Ancestry.com
- Set Search Alerts to automatically run your search on newly added newspapers
- Follow a paper’s “page” or another user’s profile to catch new discoveries related to your own research