Homemade Homegrown Fest
Some of the best things in life are either homemade or homegrown…
Celebrate all things grown or made at BCPL’s first ever Homemade Homegrown Fest event series! This festival series supports community organizations, local artisans, gardeners, farmers, and hobbyists by giving them the opportunity to demonstrate, share, and sell their wares. Stroll along the outdoor pavilion walking path to explore dozens of crafts and goods as you visit booths that showcase the creativity, passions, and talents of your community and neighbors.
Join us on the 3rd Saturday of the month in May, June, and July to admire and shop a variety of homemade and homegrown goods, including:
(Click to view details.)
- Hand-painted signs and barrel heads by Jackie Reid
- Pottery by Small Town Gallery
- Recycled book art by Marianne Reber
- Stone carvings by Terry Drury
- Wood signs by Sassy Pantz Creations
- Wreaths from Micheala Made
- Jewelry by KG Creativity
- Shirts and hair bows by Sassy Pantz Creations
- Carved wood and stone jewelry by Terry Drury
- All-natural bath and body products from Harper’s Garden Store
- Crochet & clay creations by Lacy Myer
- Custom vinyl creations by HIGHly Creative
- Homegoods by KG Creativity
- Plants from Angela Davis
- Frames & candles by Small Town Gallery
- Beefalo burgers and all-beef hot dogs from JW Moody’s Munch Wagon
- Jellies and salsas by Angela Davis
For all ages. Just drop in!
Space will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first event in this series will happen simultaneously with the SummerQuest Kickoff Festival on May 18th! In the event of bad weather, the Homemade Homegrown Fest will be canceled due to the number of vendors and limited space inside Hillview Branch Library. The SummerQuest Kickoff will not be canceled, and all performances will be moved inside the library.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar