- This event has passed.
**Please note: This event will be hosted in the Community Wing at Central Library while the main library is still closed.**
Refresh your wardrobe—for FREE!
Swap it like it’s hot at our very first library clothing swap! Bring gently-used, quality clothing to exchange the items you no longer wear for new-to-you pieces that will bring new life to your wardrobe.
- Only bring quality, clean clothing. NO torn or stained items, please.
- Bring a minimum of 2 items. 5 items maximum.
- Do NOT bring: bathing suits, undergarments, shoes, or accessories.
- Please make sure all items are freshly cleaned. Put all items in the dryer on high heat for 10 to 20 minutes before the event.
- You will receive 1 ticket for each item you bring. The tickets will be your swap currency.
- Any items remaining at the end of the event will be donated to charity.
For ages 13 and up. Just drop in!
Swap items will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? E-mail Jenn at [email protected].