- This event has passed.
Total Health Makeover: Sensory Processing Disorder and Links to Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and ADD/ADHD
Discover your path to achieving overall health!
Join BCPL and Cedar Grove Wellness Center for a comprehensive wellness series designed to create a healthier you all year long. Certified nutrition and lifestyle coach Cindy Brown will lead you on a journey of discovery as she provides insights on a variety of health topics and introduces you to tools for success. Each module will explore a new topic—encompassing weight loss, nutrition, fitness, and common medical conditions—and is designed to help you make important connections that can help you find the missing piece to your overall health regimen.
- Wednesday, April 3rd @Ridgway Memorial
- Wednesday, April 10th @Lebanon Junction
- Wednesday, June 5th @Ridgway Memorial
- Wednesday, June 12th @Lebanon Junction
- Wednesday, August 7th @Ridgway Memorial
- Wednesday, August 14th @Lebanon Junction
- Wednesday, October 2nd @Ridgway Memorial
- Wednesday, October 9th @Lebanon Junction
- Wednesday, December 4th @Ridgway Memorial
- Wednesday, December 11th @Lebanon Junction
Psst… After each session, don’t forget to check out our display of suggested resources to help supplement your health goals.
For all ages.
Registration is required for a select number of reserved spots. Questions or comments? Call Jillian at 543-7675 ext. 2557, or e-mail email@example.com.