- This event has passed.
CANCELED | Homemade Homegrown Fest
Some of the best things in life are either homemade or homegrown…
Celebrate all things grown or made at BCPL’s last Homemade Homegrown Fest of the season! This festival series supports community organizations, local artisans, gardeners, farmers, and hobbyists by giving them the opportunity to demonstrate, share, and sell their wares. Stroll along the outdoor pavilion walking path to explore dozens of crafts and goods as you visit booths that showcase the creativity, passions, and talents of your community and neighbors.
Featuring a special performance from Cull Hollow!
An acoustic bluegrass duo that that draws heavily on Kentucky’s deep musical history, Cull Hollow is a fan favorite for both staunch traditionalists and progressives alike. Performers Mickey McAdams and Jordan Bennett weave their diverse musical backgrounds and interests into undeniably entertaining performances that include hard-driving bluegrass classics, cutting-edge originals, popular songs, close harmony singing, and exciting banjo/guitar improvisations.
Admire and shop a variety of homemade and homegrown goods, including:
(Click to view details.)
- Hand-painted china by Sandy Higgins
- Hand-painted signs and barrel heads by Jackie Reid
- Paintings & prints by Trish Patton
- Personalized prints & vinyl by Mandy’s Makin’s
- Pottery by Bella Day
- Pottery by Small Town Gallery
- Pottery by Steve Davis
- Various décor by Christina Grey
- Various décor by Love Always Décor
- Wood signs by J. Huff
- Woodworking by Monty Miles
- Wool décor by Lisa’s Lambs
- Wreaths by Robin Barr
- Wreaths by Lawson Girls
- Wreaths by Stephanie Feger
- Wreaths & crochet by Sharon Lee
- Baby T-shirts, jeans, etc. by Blue Jean Baby
- Carved wood and stone jewelry by Terry Drury
- Dog accessories by Barkin’ Bows
- Jewelry by KG Creativity
- Jewelry by Steve Davis
- Leather earrings by WildRie Designs
- Vinyl-design shirts by J. Huff
- Aromatherapy rice bags by Connie Card
- Bourbon-barrel furniture by Arch Hill
- Crochet & homegoods by Donna Avis
- Crafts & plants by Mimsy’s Whimsies and Whatsits
- Crochet by Angela Davis & Arthur Kent
- Custom vinyl by HIGHly Creative
- Felted soaps by Lisa’s Lambs
- Frames & candles by Small Town Gallery
- Garden items by Stephanie Feger
- Homegoods by KG Creativity
- Plants from Angela Davis & Arthus Kent
- Sugar scrubs by Lawson Girls
- Tumblers by Shimmer & Sparkle
- Quilts & T-shirt quilts by Hummingbird Handiworks
- Beefalo burgers and all-beef hot dogs from JW Moody’s Munch Wagon
- Jellies and salsas by Angela Davis & Arthur Kent
For all ages. Just drop in!
Space will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? E-mail email@example.com.