- This event has passed.
POSTPONED | Cook Together, Eat Together
Make cooking a social event…
Join our local UK Cooperative Extension Office for an 8-week, online cooking course designed to provide the tools and information you need to create fun, nutritious dishes for your family, with your family! Through a weekly series of Zoom meetups, enjoy cooking demonstrations and interactive discussions covering breakfasts, healthy snacks, one-pot meals, slow-cooker recipes, and more.
Plus, printed recipe packets will be available for pickup before each event!
- Cook with your kids (ages 4–18)
- Get tips to make cooking fast, fun, and delicious
- Learn how to make healthy and affordable recipes
- Receive recipes to make vegetables “taste as good as a french fry”
- Get special tips on family meals, leftovers, and “less mess” cooking
- Share shopping tips for buying healthy food on a budget
- Get the scoop on shopping at farmers’ markets
- and more!
WEDNESDAY AFTERNOONS: July 8th–August 26th
Please note: Participants in this course must commit to attending the entire 8-week program. This program is intended for adults and families. Children ages 4 and up are encouraged to participate in lessons.
For ages 4 and up.
Registration is required for a select number of reserved seats. Additional seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? E-mail [email protected].