Fourth Monday Book Club
Now you have something to look forward to on Mondays…
Book lovers unite on the fourth Monday of the month! Join us for a relaxing evening at the library to discuss our latest book selection chosen by the group. Each meetup will be a new experience and you never know what will happen—you might get to lead the discussion (but only if you want!), or a special guest might make an appearance!
BONUS ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Readers receive a copy of the book to keep!
- Movie nights! If a movie adaptation of our selected titles exists, a film viewing will be scheduled a few days after our regular meeting.
- February 28th— The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver
- March 28th— A Dark Room in Glitter Ball City by David Dominé
>>>Featuring special guest presenter David Dominé!
- April 25th— The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
For ages 18 and up. Just drop in!
Seats will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? Call 543-7675 ext. 2552 or e-mail [email protected].