- This event has passed.
Fourth Monday Book Club
Now you have something to look forward to on Mondays…
Book lovers unite on the fourth Monday of the month! Join us for a relaxing evening at the library to discuss our latest book selection chosen by the group. Each meetup will be a new experience and you never know what will happen—you might get to lead the discussion (but only if you want!), or a special guest might make an appearance!
BONUS ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Readers receive a copy of the book to keep!
- Movie nights! If a movie adaptation of our selected titles exists, a film viewing will be scheduled a few days after our regular meeting.
- November 22nd— How Not to Die Alone by Richard Roper
- December 27th— FREE READ! Take a month off or use the extra time to read a book of your choice. But don’t miss the meeting—we’ll be taking a look back at some of our favorite (or least favorite) books of 2021 and making plans for another year of book adventures.
- January 24th— H Is for Hawk by Helen McDonald
For ages 18 and up. Just drop in!
Seats will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? Call 543-7675 ext. 2552 or e-mail [email protected].