- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL ONLY | Fourth Monday Book Club
**Please note: Due to the temporary branch closure, this event is available via Zoom only. Regular members will receive information from LaDonna via e-mail. If you do not receive the join link, please contact LaDonna directly at 543-7675 ext. 2552.**
Now you have something to look forward to on Mondays…
Book lovers unite on the fourth Monday of the month! Join us for a relaxing evening at the library to discuss our latest book selection chosen by the group. Each meetup will be a new experience and you never know what will happen—you might get to lead the discussion (but only if you want!), or a special guest might make an appearance!
BONUS ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Readers receive a copy of the book to keep!
- Movie nights! If a movie adaptation of our selected titles exists, a film viewing will be scheduled a few days after our regular meeting.
- November 22nd— How Not to Die Alone by Richard Roper
- December 27th— FREE READ! Take a month off or use the extra time to read a book of your choice. But don’t miss the meeting—we’ll be taking a look back at some of our favorite (or least favorite) books of 2021 and making plans for another year of book adventures.
- January 24th— H Is for Hawk by Helen McDonald
For ages 18 and up. Just drop in!
Seats will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? Call 543-7675 ext. 2552 or e-mail [email protected].
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar