- This event has passed.
Fourth Monday Book Club
Now you have something to look forward to on Mondays…
Book lovers unite on the fourth Monday of the month! Join us for a relaxing evening at the library to discuss our latest book selection chosen by the group. Each meetup will be a new experience and you never know what will happen—you might get to lead the discussion (but only if you want!), or a special guest might make an appearance.
BONUS ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Readers receive a copy of the book to keep!
- Movie nights! If a movie adaptation of our selected titles exists, a film viewing will be scheduled a few days after our regular meeting.
- August 23rd— On Bended Knees by Bill Cunningham
**Featuring discussion led by the author!**
PLEASE NOTE: Our August meeting will begin at 6:00 PM!
- September 27th— The Birds of Opulence by Crystal Wilkinson
**Special presenter: Jayne Moore Waldrop of Kentucky Humanities!**
This program is part of Kentucky Humanities’ statewide literacy initiative, Kentucky Reads. For more information on Kentucky Reads and events taking place throughout the state, visit kyhumanties.org.
- October 25th— Before the Coffee Gets Cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi
For ages 18 and up. Just drop in!
Seats will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? Call 543-7675 ext. 2552 or e-mail [email protected].