Bring home the excitement of some of your favorite library programs and events! Our various Take & Make Activity Kits are designed to provide you with everything you need to enjoy fun hands-on crafts, experiments, and other activities at your convenience.
Are you hungry for a new craft? Order up a delicious new project every month. Ages 18 and up.
- Check our virtual events to see what’s coming up next!
- Kits are released no later than the first Saturday of each month. Supplies are limited.
- An accompanying craft-along video will premiere on Facebook at 6:00 PM on the second Saturday of the month. You can also watch or catch previous months’ craft activities on YouTube.
>>>Please note, these kits will go on hiatus after August 2021.
Enjoy new experiments every month! Each kit includes supplies, detailed instructions, and an overview of the science, technology, engineering and/or mathematics concepts behind each experiment. Don’t worry—STEMtacular activities are designed with ages 8–14 in mind, but kits are available to all ages while supplies last.
- Kits are available at the start of each month.
- Occasionally, STEMtacular Sparks videos are developed and released on an irregular basis. These videos might feature a project from the monthly kit or try a similar experiment with different variables!
Storytime Crafts Kits
If your kiddos are missing the full storytime experience while large in-person programs are on hiatus, these kits may be just what you’re looking for! Every week, Ms. Jillian will present new Virtual Storytime and Storytime Crafts videos on Facebook so that you can make storytime a true event at home! Add in the monthly kits with everything you need to craft your weekly projects, and you have the perfect recipe for at-home family fun and learning for the littles.
- Monthly kits for each new month are available beginning at the end of the previous month. Pick them up anytime throughout the month while supplies last!
- Accompanying Virtual Storytimes and craft-a-long videos for each kit project air weekly every Friday afternoon on our Facebook page and YouTube channel.