Toddler Time returns to Ridgway Memorial Library on Thursday, August 22nd!
Toddler Time for ages 0 to 2 is designed to help lay the foundation for lifelong learning through a combination of stories, songs, and play. Children learn language by listening to others talk, and stories and songs help them learn how language sounds, add new words to their growing vocabulary, and begin to understand what words mean. Play helps children express themselves and put thoughts into words as they explore the world around them and build early social skills through interactions with other children.
Join us to help your little one start their early-learning adventure!
Special Thursday Toddler Times
- AUGUST 22nd: Welcome! Join us to begin this year’s Storytime adventures!
- SEPTEMBER 5th: We’re celebrating grandparents! Feel free to bring the grands and even great-grands to join the fun.
- SEPTEMBER 19th: Arrgh, mateys! This week we be talkin’ like pirates. Be sure t’ wear yer best pirate garb!
- OCTOBER 31st: Calling all ghosties, goblins, fairies, and superheroes. Come dressed to celebrate Halloween at our trick-or-treat party!
- NOVEMBER 28th: NO TODDLER TIME due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
Toddler Time is offered weekly at each BCPL location. Can’t make it to Ridgway Memorial on Thursdays? Consider attending on Tuesdays at Mt. Washington, on Wednesdays at Hillview, or on Fridays at Lebanon Junction. A parent or caregiver must remain with the child at all times.
Registration is required for a select number of reserved seats.
Questions? Call Ms. Jillian ext. 2557 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.