- This event has passed.
POSTPONED | Make a Fresh Start
*PLEASE NOTE: This event will be rescheduled when we resume in-person programming.
Everyone deserves a fresh start…
Are you buried in clutter, a to-do list that keeps growing, or more commitments than you can keep up with? It’s time for a fresh start!
Get expert guidance on organizing and simplifying your life from author and Organizing Pro Marcia Ramsland—live from California! In this 2-part virtual series, Marcia will provide you and your fellow participants with tested advice covering time management, organization tips for a clutter-free home, daily routines to stay on track, and more! Each session will conclude with an interactive discussion and Q&A.
By the end of the series you will gain:
- Peace of mind knowing your home is in order and company can stop over anytime!
- Relief knowing everything is organized and ready for each day.
- Ability to effortlessly organize your paperwork and clear your daily mail.
- Clarity on how to BEST manage your time and get things done efficiently.
- A lifestyle that maximizes your productivity and balances your personal time.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER Website | Facebook
Marcia Ramsland is well known as the “Organizing Pro,” the leading online organizing coach, and author of the Simplify Your Life: Get Organized and Stay That Way book series. Marcia coaches individuals and organizations to be highly productive personally and professionally.
Psst… There will be a door prize drawing at the end of the second session for an autographed set of Marcia’s Simplify Your Life books. Hot beverages will be provided.
For ages 12 and up.
Registration is required for a select number of reserved seats. Additional seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.