- This event has passed.
Brown Bag Book Club
Bring your lunch to the library on the 2nd Tuesday of each month!
Come enjoy a good, bookish conversation for a lunch to remember. Share your own reading adventures, get recommendations, and discuss our latest book selection. Coffee and tea will be provided.
- March 8th— The Good Earth by Pearl Buck
- April 12th— The First Phone Call from Heaven by Mitch Albom
- May 10th— Home Front by Kristin Hannah
- June 14th— Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- July 12th— One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
- August 9th— The Book of Lost Friends by Lisa Wingate
- September 13th— The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman
- October 11th— Death of a Dreamer by M.C. Beaton
Registration is not required to attend. However, if you wish to reserve a copy of this book for this program, please use the registration form below.
A limited number of copies will be reserved for this program and made available to registered BCPL cardholders.
Can’t make it in person? Contact Gayle for instructions to join via Zoom!
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar