Yes, the Cultural Pass is back for 2020 with a new format! This year, it’s going virtual.
But don’t worry, over 60 Louisville-area venues are partnering to provide a one-of-a-kind experience to help your family enjoy a summer to remember. Your Virtual Cultural Pass is an all-access ticket to exclusive content including performance videos, scavenger hunts, project ideas, and more. Explore, learn, and enjoy this summer—all from the comfort of home, at the time of your choice, over and over again!
Families with youth ages 0–21 are eligible for this year’s Virtual Cultural Pass.
According to the Fund for the Arts, the Cultural Pass has three intended objectives for the youth in our area:
- Impact summer learning loss by creating a learning experience through programming, activities, and education.
- Establish a life-long relationship between Louisville’s children and the art and cultural institutions.
- Work to address barriers that may prohibit children from accessing the city’s art and cultural venues.
- Once you complete and record your activities, the badge will light up to congratulate you! If there is a delay before the badge activates, don’t worry.
- There are no paper passes to physical items to pick up or keep track of this year. It’s all online!
- For more information, visit the Fund for the Arts at fundforthearts.org/culturalpass.