This year, we’ve once again partnered with Louisville Metro Government, Churchill Downs, Louisville Free Public Library, Fund for the Arts, and Arts & Culture Alliance to bring our patrons the popular Cultural Pass!
The Cultural Pass is your ticket to an amazing assortment of arts and culture venues in the Louisville Metro area, including Louisvillle Zoo and Looking for Lillith. Many more exciting venues will be announced soon!
According to the Fund for the Arts, the Cultural Pass has three intended objectives for the youth in our area:
- Impact summer learning loss by creating a learning experience through programming, activities, and education.
- Establish a life-long relationship between Louisville’s children and the art and cultural institutions.
- Work to address barriers that may prohibit children from accessing the city’s art and cultural venues.
Youth ages 0– 21 are eligible for one pass, which is valid for one-time general admission at each participating institution (some restrictions may apply). Free admission is also available to one adult per family when accompanying one or more children under 17. Passes are valid June 1st–August 10th.
Eligible parties may now register for the Cultural Pass in Beanstack, then you can pick up your pass now from any Bullitt County Public Library location.
- If you visit a venue during the program period and your badge doesn’t light up immediately, don’t worry! There is often a delay before badges are activated in Beanstack. Each venue will be reporting visits three times over the summer; if your badge isn’t yet activated, your visit probably hasn’t been reported yet!
- For more information on rules and prizes, visit the Fund for the Arts at fundforthearts.org/culturalpass.