Lebanon Junction Branch
* COVID-19 Alert *
Lebanon Junction Branch Library is temporarily closed for visitors, but we’re still here for you! Our operating status is being reassessed daily, and we will restore public access to the building the day after the Bullitt County incidence rate moves out of the red/critical category for two consecutive days.
In the meantime, services including Curbside Pickups, Chat Reference (click the purple Ask a Librarian tab on the right side of the page!), and phone assistance remain available during regular service hours.
For the latest information on our response to COVID-19 and efforts to maintain public service while following the recommendations of health and emergency management authorities, please visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) and BCPL page.
About This Location
The current 7,700-square-foot facility officially opened on July 11, 2010, replacing the original Lebanon Junction Branch built in 1987.
Features & Services:
- Art wall
- Copy, fax, printing, scanning & laminating services
- Kids’ iPad Krayon Kiosk and activity boards to encourage and facilitate educational play for children
- Local history room
- Meeting room View Calendar
- Outdoor patio
- Public computers & free Wi-Fi
- Reference services & research help E-mail Trish