- This event has passed.
Move to the rhythm…
Get a full-body workout during this dance-fitness class with certified Zumba instructor Jasamine Curtis. Zumba is a high-energy workout program that combines Latin and international music with dance moves, making exercise fun! Routines incorporate interval training—alternating fast and slow rhythms—to help improve cardiovascular fitness.
- Wear light clothing, lace up your sneakers, and get ready to groove!
- Bottled water will be provided, but you might want to bring your own towel.
- Before you start any exercise program, it is recommended that you check with your physician.
Ages 18 and up. Just drop in!
Space and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? Contact Stephanie L. at 543-7675 ext. 2302 or e-mail [email protected].
- 1st & 2nd Thursday* of the month, 6:00–6:45 PM @Ridgway Memorial BEGINS MAY 12th!!!
- 3rd & 4th Thursday* of the month, 7:00–7:45 PM @Hillview
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to an instructor schedule conflict, there will be no Zumba class on Thursday, September 22nd.