- This event has passed.
Play gives children a chance to practice what they are learning. —Mr. Rogers
Toddler Time for ages 0 to 2 is designed to help lay the foundation for lifelong learning through a combination of stories, songs, and play. Children learn language by listening to others talk, and stories and songs help them learn how language sounds, add new words to their growing vocabulary, and begin to understand what words mean. Play helps children express themselves and put thoughts into words as they explore the world around them and build early social skills through interactions with other children.
Join us to help your little one start their early-learning adventure!
Special Wednesday Toddler Times
- OCTOBER 30th: Calling all ghosties, goblins, fairies, and superheroes. Come dressed to celebrate Halloween at our trick-or-treat party!
- NOVEMBER 27th: Gobble gobble! In honor of the holiday, we’ll have some special Thanksgiving stories and crafts.
- DECEMBER 18th: Oh what fun you’ll have at our annual Jingle Bell Party! Dress in your holiday finest and join us for a special treats and stories.
- DECEMBER 25th: NO TODDLER due to the holiday closing. Merry Christmas!
- JANUARY 1st: NO TODDLER TIME due to the holiday closing. Happy New Year!
Toddler Time is offered weekly at each BCPL location. Can’t make it to Hillview on Wednesdays? Consider attending on Tuesdays at Mt. Washington, on Thursdays at Ridgway Memorial, or on Fridays at Lebanon Junction. A parent or caregiver must remain with the child at all times
Registration is required for a select number of reserved seats.
Questions? Call Ms. Brandy 543-7675 ext. 2555 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.