- This event has passed.
Play gives children a chance to practice what they are learning. —Mr. Rogers
Toddler Time for ages 0 to 2 is designed to help lay the foundation for lifelong learning through a combination of stories, songs, and play. Children learn language by listening to others talk, and stories and songs help them learn how language sounds, add new words to their growing vocabulary, and begin to understand what words mean. Play helps children express themselves and put thoughts into words as they explore the world around them and build early social skills through interactions with other children.
Join us to help your little one start their early-learning adventure!
Special Tuesday Toddler Times
- DECEMBER 17th: Oh what fun you’ll have at our annual Jingle Bell Party! Dress in your holiday finest and join us for special treats and stories.
- DECEMBER 24th: NO TODDLER TIME due to the holiday closing. Merry Christmas Eve!
- DECEMBER 31st: NO TODDLER TIME due to the holiday closing. Happy New Year’s Eve!
- FEBRUARY 11th: Spread the love at our annual Valentine’s party! We’ll pass out valentines, enjoy lovable stories, and more.
- APRIL 7th: Hop on over to Toddler Time for a special Easter egg hunt. Of course, we’ll have an eggciting story too!
Toddler Time is offered weekly at each BCPL location. Can’t make it to Mt. Washington on Tuesdays? Consider attending on Wednesdays at Hillview, on Thursdays at Ridgway Memorial, or on Fridays at Lebanon Junction. A parent or caregiver must remain with the child at all times.
Registration is required for a select number of reserved seats.
Questions? Call Ms. Angel ext. 2556 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.