Brown Bag Book Club
Bring your lunch to the library on the 2nd Tuesday of each month!
Come enjoy a good, bookish conversation for a lunch to remember. Share your own reading adventures, get recommendations, and discuss our latest book selection. Coffee and tea will be provided.
- March 8th— The Good Earth by Pearl Buck
- April 12th— The First Phone Call from Heaven by Mitch Albom
- May 10th— Home Front by Kristin Hannah
- June 14th— Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- July 12th— One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
- August 9th— The Book of Lost Friends by Lisa Wingate
- September 13th— The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman
- October 11th— Death of a Dreamer by M.C. Beaton
Registration is not required to attend. However, if you wish to reserve a copy of this book for this program, please use the registration form below.
A limited number of copies will be reserved for this program and made available to registered BCPL cardholders.
Can’t make it in person? Contact Gayle for instructions to join via Zoom!